Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

radio off aux battery

Not sure if you mean which battery is the radio powered by? I'm sure its the main battery as it switches off after a time to preserve the battery for starting the engine

radio, powered by aux battery
I was hoping to find a way to keep the radio on without ignition turned on, it seems th
Not sure if you mean which battery is the radio powered by? I'm sure its the main battery as it switches off after a time to preserve the battery for starting the engine
Thanks Steve, yes that is my question, sadly Mercedes and also Volkswagen did not envisage camper users like to listen to their radios thru the evening.
I don't want to mess with the electrics on my Mp as I have just purchased. As everything is controlled by the MBAC, I guess it will need a techy.

We bought a small rechargeable DAB radio. When the roof is up we pop it on the roof ledge at the front, which helps with reception and keeps it out of the way. The sound is pretty good and it is a lot less faff and expense than rewiring the electrics just to use the radio in our van, which doesn’t have DAB anyway.

Back