Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for 22 onwards Marco Polo in the south west if possible asap

Paul n Jo

Paul n Jo

VIP Member
We are looking for a Marco Polo 2022 onwards and in the south west ideally asap
Hi,
We have a Marco Polo coming for sale if you are still looking? It’s not a 22 model but a July 2021 AMG with every extra conceivable. Dark metallic blue with colour coded Thule awning and Black leather trim with light colored yachting flooring and warm central blown heating.
Let me know either way if you are interested and I can send you some pictures
Nearly forgot, it has 16800 miles and full service history

cheers

paul

Wishfulthinking

Hi Paul
sorry completely missed this response . Not very good at finding my way around this site…..is it still for sale and where are you and finally the price?
Est
claire and Nick

Wishfulthinking

Hi,
We have a Marco Polo coming for sale if you are still looking? It’s not a 22 model but a July 2021 AMG with every extra conceivable. Dark metallic blue with colour coded Thule awning and Black leather trim with light colored yachting flooring and warm central blown heating.
Let me know either way if you are interested and I can send you some pictures
Nearly forgot, it has 16800 miles and full service history

cheers

paul
Hi Paul completely missed this . Is the vehicle still for sale and for how much please?

C

Cxd01

VIP Member
Hi Claire & Nick. If you’re still looking for a Marco Polo, we shall be selling our 2022 AMG 300d, with only 6k miles and in like new condition with lots of extras, tow package, SureGuard, front and rear dash cams as well as a cassette toilet (never used) and MP shop insulted blackout blinds for the windscreen and side windows, gas bottle etc etc.

regards
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1434.jpeg
    IMG_1434.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1446.jpeg
    IMG_1446.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
D

Drichens

VIP Member

Hi, I have a 2019 v220 for sale in the North East! So, not exactly what you are looking for but if you are interested it is in great condition and is for sale on this forum for 47500 but I am open to offers, Best wishes David