Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Long wait starts

Rob1

Hi Rob, can you remind me what date you ordered please?
Good morning , we put the holding deposit down on the 12th October and MB just phoned and confirmed delivery for the 1st March.
We specified the Marco Polo requirements and the dealer at Marsh Barton have done everything we requested.

S

sturdyphill

VIP Member
I've checked again this morning, and looks like I'm back to pretty much the original build date, wonder if they put them on hold until Brexit shenanigans were sorted.

Rob1

The slippage was down to me, as I am selling my Audi , and transferring number plate so just needed a little extra time.
It will be at MB on the 26th Feb, like many other buyers we have not seen one in the "flesh" so relying on pics and much study.
MB have said Brexit has not caused any problems with ordering or delivery, so fingers crossed as its still 5 weeks away till we pick up.
Its our first Campervan so we are slightly nervous but so looking forward to a new experience.

The slippage was down to me, as I am selling my Audi , and transferring number plate so just needed a little extra time.
It will be at MB on the 26th Feb, like many other buyers we have not seen one in the "flesh" so relying on pics and much study.
MB have said Brexit has not caused any problems with ordering or delivery, so fingers crossed as its still 5 weeks away till we pick up.
Its our first Campervan so we are slightly nervous but so looking forward to a new experience.
Will be great to see pics, can’t wait!

Will be great to see pics, can’t wait!
You live gone for same colour scheme as me and not many around to see and never seen one in the flesh. Was debating whether to change order to hyacinth for something a bit different as it’s a new colour but the blue does look awesome

PMJ

I ordered a new V300 d Marco Polo AMG on the 26th August 2020 from Birmingham Mercedes and paid my deposit.I made use of the £9900 discount offered on these models.Having waited patiently for a build slot non have materialised.Mercedes are now are trying to go back on the £9900 discount.For those who have got build slots did you get your discount ? Mark

Junglejimsvet

@PMJ thats a worry! I ordered mine on the 18th August and they have not mentioned anything. The MB part is now built and its going to Westfalia so assume they would have told me!

I would be escalating to MB UK or headoffice and if that failed leverage some of the consumer support columns in the papers (it feels that they would soon bend)

Cheers,

JB

I ordered a new V300 d Marco Polo AMG on the 26th August 2020 from Birmingham Mercedes and paid my deposit.I made use of the £9900 discount offered on these models.Having waited patiently for a build slot non have materialised.Mercedes are now are trying to go back on the £9900 discount.For those who have got build slots did you get your discount ? Mark
Ordered 31st August here to obtain said discounts, queried with dealer why another forum member who ordered in October is taking delivery in March when we’ve been told end June. Awaiting a call from the dealer.
Keep us posted as to how you get on.

The fat controller

Concerning to hear that pmj but as has been suggested I would certainly be following that up. Did they offer grounds for changing the terms of the contract of sale at this stage? My own order was placed in September and not heard of this.... Yet!

C

Cliff

VIP Member
For me I ordered 14th Sept and been given end of June delivery. No mention from MB of changing agreed price

ianwoolner

Just ordered a MP from MB Croydon, delivery not until March 2021 all going well. ordered a 220D AMG Line with Towing Pack, Upgraded Audio, Side Awining, 360 camera. Trying to get All Season tyres fitted rather than the UK Summer tyres to mitigate rear wheel drive a little. Any advice, recommendations or insights welcomed and any other bits I should be looking to buy. Went for the Arco polo after looking at Californias, Westfalia Jules Verne, just thought it offered a great package. Have previously owned a Burstner Motorhome but a as only two of us travelling went for a smaller more useable camper.
Hi Andy, would love to know what tyres you had fitted please.

DPS20K

Good evening PMJ
In one word NO,
Never offered but they are delivering on the 1st March
Rob, is your order for a Horizon or the full blown Marco Polo with kitchen? I’m wondering whether delivery times are shorter for the Horizon as quite a few of us ordered in August or September and are being told June delivery.

S

sturdyphill

VIP Member
Had the latest update, back to a June delivery. How’s everyone else getting on