Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat/ Bed extension

Pomeroy

Owning a 2022 Marco Polo that has a 3 seater bench seat that can be folded down to make a bed , when combined with the bed extension.

I am seeking assistance with moving the bed extension/ flap forward The manual states the 2 levers when unlocked allows removal of the extension. But I would like to know if the track fittings can be moved forward , to allow more room between it and the rear door for loading portable fridge etc

coultonshaw

yes they can of course. You need to put a flat head screwdriver in the slot to move them up or down. Takes a bit of effort, but can be done.

Pomeroy

Thanks for the info. I note the screws listed in the track ( 1 at front - 1at rear on either side ) have a strange shape so as suggested a flat head hopefully works .
I presume the “bolt” in the track can then be moved once the screws are loosened?
Much appreciate you help

coultonshaw

It should work like in this video:
- you just press them down with the flat head of the screwdriver and move them up and down.

Pomeroy

Hi again,
Followed your instructions and video, however it seems the connection of the bed extension and the tracking in the floor is different to the video ( seat removal) .
The screws do not depress to allow movement of the fitting components in the channel . I tried unsuccessfully to unscrew , but they remain in place .
Perhaps another member has a solution .
Thanks again

Pomeroy

Re bed / bench seat bed extension, I resolved the issue with the fixings in the floor tracks. Loosening 2 screws on each side allows for the movement forward of the fixing plate within the track ( on each side ) . Thanks again for the assistance