Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pop up roof not closing

GTL

At long last the problem has been rectified
Micro switches and a rocker switch were replaced together with 2 bolts that were out of alignment and all seems fine
Could you tell us which dealer fixed the issue. My MP has been in and out of Mercedes Benz Truro about half a dozen time. They "fixed" it but each time the problem gradually returns. They've have now said they will want to charge me money; even though the problem started when it was still under warranty, at which time they "couldn't find a problem".

Dougie

Could you tell us which dealer fixed the issue. My MP has been in and out of Mercedes Benz Truro about half a dozen time. They "fixed" it but each time the problem gradually returns. They've have now said they will want to charge me money; even though the problem started when it was still under warranty, at which time they "couldn't find a problem".
Hi
The problem was fixed by Norwich Mercedes but with great difficulty as I had to get them to contact Mercedes how to fix the problem which they reluctantly did
They stated that the bolts were out of alignment and then they had to replace the bolts together with the micro and rocker switches
If it had not been in warranty I do not think they would have been interested in solving the problem