Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge Thermistor In a 2017 Marco Polo

SpudULike

Hi Guys,
I have to fit a new Thermistor/Thermostat to my 2017 MarcoPolo.
The problem i have is the original wires to the part is Brown and Blue and the new part I've bought have Black and White wires.
Does anyone know which wires go with which colours!!.
I would much appreciate any feedback.

polo advantures

Hi
I had the same problem so I just went for it , but it don't work , I just swapped them over and everthing was good been working fine now for over 3 months.

polo advantures

Just to let you know the way I did it , was not to put the wires over the top to the back but down the front and underneath to the back
Hope you understand

SpudULike

Yes i was going to leave it at the front and cable tie it, I was just concerned about which wires to put in the connection.

Bexy

Hi, I did mine and it’s black to brown. I also know this from working on yachts with American wiring….black is hot, known as positive. The original brown wire in the circuit drawing is on the positive side.

Hope this helps, Nick.

SpudULike

Hi, I did mine and it’s black to brown. I also know this from working on yachts with American wiring….black is hot, known as positive. The original brown wire in the circuit drawing is on the positive side.

Hope this helps, Nick.

Hope this helps, Nick.
Hi Nick, Thanks for confirming that for me, I will be confident of sorting it this week.