Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Continuous broken beep wee engine is turned on

owe7388

Hello! Issue with continuous broken beep when engine is turned on and it is not connected with the roof as it’s closed. Anyone have a similar issue?

XEG12

Could be the same as I had where the roof did not think it was closed property, so beeped for a few minutes, then stopped.
BUT every time the engine started (including after auto-stop in traffic) the beeping started again for a frw minutes.

Found in my case raising and lowering the roof a bit several times convinced the system to accept that it was closed (booked for a Mercedes check now)

enano

View attachment 3226

Sound is coming from this
Behind that plastic cover you can find, IIRC, the gas pipe from the rear bottle to the kitchen; the fridge compressor and controller; the AC/DC battery charger; and lots of cables to multiple subsystems. Plus quite a lot of unused space.

I would begin by opening the panel and having a look; simply unscrew that seat connector and lift the two small black levers to the left side of the panel.

owe7388

Issue resolved, Belfast Mercedes have replaced the leisure battery that was flat, I raised the roof with the battery charged and no more alarm ..happy days :cool: