Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can you help with a measurement?

I am trying to find out the measurement from the end of the lower bed to the end of the front rail seat mounting bracket.
The bed must have the small bumper cushion removed to give me the largest space between the bed and the back seat. Image if I was trying to see how large a box I could sit on the floor between the bed and the back of the seat., if that makes sense . Lol.

I ask this question as I’ve never been able the lower the back seats to form the bed, on the demonstrators and need to know if I’ll have sufficient space at the end of the bed for my Labrador.

Many thanks

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Hi Jon,

I have measured the gap between the front of the rear seat and the back of the front seat. The gap varies depending on exactly where the measurement is made. The maximum gap (with the 5”bed extension filler removed) is 33” (from bottom of rear seat to bottoms of rear seat). The minimum is 25” when measured from the top of the squab on the rear seat to the back of the front seat (measurement made horizontally).

I measured on both a Marco Polo and a Marco Polo Horizon.

Hope this helps.

KR Andy B

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
IMG_0005.jpgIMG_0006.jpgIMG_0007.jpg

Hi Jon,

I thought the attached photos may also help. One shows the Duvalay topper that we have.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Andy B

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
I think this depends on your own needs. The MB topper will (I'm sure) be very high quality. However, it is only 2.5cm in depth (now I'm metric !!) whilst the Duvalay topper that we have is 5cm. This should be more comfortable, but it will have greater volume that you need to pack away when not in use. Therefore both toppers have their own positives and negatives. The choice will be down to personal preference I suspect.

KR

Andy B

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk