Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cabin filters on a Marco Polo

Gedtin

Hi camper people. I want to replace the cabin filter on my 2018 Marc Polo. I have a new filter but am at a loss as where to fit it and I don't seem to be able to find this most basic info. Also it seems that I may need 2 filters. Does anyone know where the cabin filter lives?

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Passenger footwell behind the fusebox.

Gedtin

I see the fuse box that seems to have 2 screws on the right and swivel on the left. If I remove the box and move it out of the way will I have access to replace the filter?

Gedtin

Thanks SBD the Marco has an extra bit of trim above the fuse box containing a footlight. Just 3 screws and the light unplugs but it was hiding the filter housing. All done now so I'm off for a shower. After 36k miles there's a lot of dead leaves and dust to collect in your hair

Gedtin

High Marco people. I have a further question regarding Marco Polo cabin filters. As you see from the thread I have changed the main filter but now find that there is indeed another filter in the back of the van. I see where it should be ( from the Vito van) but it seems to be as well hidden as the front one was. Can anyone give me a clue how to access it?

AdamFel

Hi, I’m just curious if you managed to locate and access the rear filter? Mine is a same type of vehicle as yours and just got a reply from parts salesman from MB dealership about the filters we need and it goes
I can see 3x filters listed
1x Dust filter £10.10p
1x Pollen Filter £85.50
1x Rear dust filter £42.00
All prices are plus V,A,T If you would like to order please let me know.
Did you get anywhere with this?
Regards
Adam

Gedtin

No I never did find the location of the rear dust filter. If you look on the left hand side rear there is a vent partially hidden by the rear storage bag. I took this off but could see no sign of the dust filter. I assume that the pollen filter listed on your post is the main cabin filter. this is at the front near side (UK car) under the dashboard. You have to undo and swing a fuse board out of the way for access. Wow look at the price they have quoted you - that is definitely not competitive.