Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advice Required

Old Father Time has decided that after a half a lifetime of campervanning I now need to hang up that particular hat and pass on my 2019 MP. Can anyone on the forum give advice on the best way way I should approach this? I don't really want to sell to a faceless dealer but would rather pass it on to someone who is eager to take the plunge into the delights that owning and using such a vehicle can bring.

RonSmith68

Old Father Time has decided that after a half a lifetime of campervanning I now need to hang up that particular hat and pass on my 2019 MP. Can anyone on the forum give advice on the best way way I should approach this? I don't really want to sell to a faceless dealer but would rather pass it on to someone who is eager to take the plunge into the delights that owning and using such a vehicle can bring.
Hi Eric - I had previously posted on the forum for an MP. I sold mine back in 2000 for the price of £42,500. I recently saw my same actual MP for a lot more. I am loath to buy from a dealer because they have inflated the price. I am in the market for an MP; please would you direct message me your details and I would contact you privately. I am not a dealer ( see my Posts ) I am family user.

Hi Eric - I had previously posted on the forum for an MP. I sold mine back in 2000 for the price of £42,500. I recently saw my same actual MP for a lot more. I am loath to buy from a dealer because they have inflated the price. I am in the market for an MP; please would you direct message me your details and I would contact you privately. I am not a dealer ( see my Posts ) I am family user.
Hi Eric - I had previously posted on the forum for an MP. I sold mine back in 2000 for the price of £42,500. I recently saw my same actual MP for a lot more. I am loath to buy from a dealer because they have inflated the price. I am in the market for an MP; please would you direct message me your details and I would contact you privately. I am not a dealer ( see my Posts ) I am family user