Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

WHERE TO GET INSURANCE FOR MY V300 MARKO POLO AT A GOOD RATE

C

chevrolet1

VIP Member
HI JUST GOT MY INSURANE RENEWAL IM 60 YEARS OLD THEY WANT £800 ANY ONE OUT THERE TO LET ME KNOW WHERE TO GO MAYBE A CAMPER CLUB

Thanks Colin

Seems a bit excessive although everyone has different backgrounds which reflects on price. We insure with Comfort as they have a good reputation but I believe are slightly more expensive than other companies. Our most recent premium was just under £700 (hubby being 62 years and I'm almost 60). Our premium was slightly higher as we had a no fault claim 3 years ago. Our MP is also classed as a 'motor caravan' which seemed to cause a bit of confusion with some companies who quoted a lot cheaper as they classed it as a car which would reflect the pay out cost if a claim was made. Had to show our V5 as evidence as well as having the factory fitted alarm certificated.

Hi,we bought our van 3 mths ago. Tried loads of insurance company’s who quoted really high prices. In the end we went with caravan guard, the company the dealership recommended. We paid just over £500 for the year which I thought was really gud as I live in Liverpool and insurance is quite expensive. I’m 62 and my husband is 79 so think that was a great price. Give them a try.

I am 60 and got a quote for a MP for £420 yesterday from Adrian Flux. Have to say, we haven't had any claims for 15 years and live in a very quiet rural area without much crime.

Just be careful with what is insured, I get quotes each year and you have to ask the right questions to ensure the camper components are covered not just the V class base. We're still with Comfort and have made a claim a few years ago, very good to work with

My Admiral renewal was £602 this year... Have gone for Liverpool victoria at £391.00 !! ( go compare)

I have Admiral for my other cars (really rate them), when renewing they asked me about house other cars etc as they all do. I went all the way through the car quote for my MP and the outcome was they only insure the V class part and non of the Westfalia parts, plus value a loss as a v class - so didn't progress. There are a few threads on here about this issue and the different classifications. As the MP depreciates I expect this issue won't be as significant.

Back