Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waste water emptying

R

Route66fan

VIP Member
We have just bought a 2010 Marco Polo Viano Fun. My husband is having difficulty emptying the waste water tank. He says the tank is full. I can see that there is supposed to be a lever to pull in a cupboard underneath the sink or cooker, but he can't find the lever. Can anyone help please?

Have a look on youtube for Marco Polo waste water lever. It's easier than trying to explain on here. It's not the easiest lever to find and you need to empty the lefthand side of the bottom cupboard under the cooker first to find it. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
We have just bought a 2010 Marco Polo Viano Fun. My husband is having difficulty emptying the waste water tank. He says the tank is full. I can see that there is supposed to be a lever to pull in a cupboard underneath the sink or cooker, but he can't find the lever. Can anyone help please?
It is in the lefthand side cupboard as stated in the other post, by the fridge just tricky to find as it will be flat against the floor when closed and upright when open.

Back