Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rock and Roll bed Mattress

GCN

Can anyone advise where I can buy a mattress for our new Marco Polo (rock and roll bed) we have a mattress for the pop up, but would prefer to sleep below with the roof up. They all seem to be very expensive for what they are, but we need one.

D

DogWagen

VIP Member
The Mercedes mattress topper is expensive and bulky but it is very comfortable - the Club Shop does have alternatives which are half the price of the OE version and you may get a discount if you're a VIP member.....

GCN

Thank you for your prompt response. I’m resigned to the fact that it’s expensive, I just cannot find one to order/buy. Do you know where I can find it? I also checked the Club Shop but didn’t see any alternatives either, although I did see some other interesting items like the mat set’s which are out of stock.

Steve B

Hi - They are on the club shop, £159, its the one I use. To get a fitted type thats the type of price you'll have to pay. You could go for a small mattress topper from somewhere like Dunelm/Ikea but it wouldn't be fitted. I think its worth the extra for stowage when travelling and comfort, it works well. Hope this helps.

Reactions: GCN

GCN

Hi - They are on the club shop, £159, its the one I use. To get a fitted type thats the type of price you'll have to pay. You could go for a small mattress topper from somewhere like Dunelm/Ikea but it wouldn't be fitted. I think its worth the extra for stowage when travelling and comfort, it works well. Hope this helps.
Thank you, I’ll contact the Club Shop!
Much appreciated!

Paul n Jo

Paul n Jo

VIP Member
Thank you, I’ll contact the Club Shop!
Much appreciated!
Hi, did you get one sorted out? We have just sold our camper and have a mattress for sale which is a clearcut 5mm cooltouch one which is very comfortable

Cheers

Paul n Jo

Paul n Jo

VIP Member
sorry meant to say 5cm thick and NOT 5mm. it also comes complete with a made to measure bag for its storage £60 for everything plus postage

GCN

Hi, did you get one sorted out? We have just sold our camper and have a mattress for sale which is a clearcut 5mm cooltouch one which is very comfortable

Cheers
Hi Paul n Jo,

No, I bought a blow up mattress from Go Outdoors which is quite comfy, but hard to roll up.
I was frustrated trying to buy an actual fitted mattress for a Marco Polo, and if yours is the correct tapered and comfortable mattress that is advertised I'm interested.

Cheers

Paul n Jo

Paul n Jo

VIP Member
Hi Paul n Jo,

No, I bought a blow up mattress from Go Outdoors which is quite comfy, but hard to roll up.
I was frustrated trying to buy an actual fitted mattress for a Marco Polo, and if yours is the correct tapered and comfortable mattress that is advertised I'm interested.

Cheers
Good afternoon,

I know where you are coming from as we had several blow up air beds and never felt right so opted for a memory foam mattress after doing research. It’s not specific for a Marco Polo but does fit perfectly and never moved. I just roll it up in a morning and put it away in the bag and put it behind the rear seats. Easy peasy
And wonderfully comfortable just like a bed at home!

many thanks

Paul

hugoboss

i used an old matress topper , cut it to the correct width.. then cut into 1/3rds .. got mama to sew a single duvet cover with two rows of stitching to divide into three sections .. inserted the three pieces of topper .. now have removable / washable matress .. @£30, also trifolds perfectly to fit on back parcel shelf

Can anyone advise where I can buy a mattress for our new Marco Polo (rock and roll bed) we have a mattress for the pop up, but would prefer to sleep below with the roof up. They all seem to be very expensive for what they are, but we need one.
I have one for sale. A MB one I bought as an extra from new.

ashpeat

For our last couple of trips we have used the mattress from the bed in the pop up roof on the rock and roll bed. It's very comfy, although a bit of hassle to take it down in an evening and to stow it away again the following morning.

I

ian gillin

VIP Member
hi i just take the mattress from the roof , fits fine below , regards ian

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
We bought a Bamboo topper (single) & a single quilt cover as a fitted sheet, works perfectly

G

Graham Carr

VIP Member
we contacted Duverlay, they make custom fit mattresses for Marco Polo, together with duvets and matching covers / pillow covers
our mattress topper fits the Marco Polo lower bed perfectly.

i use a wide Velcro strip to roll the mattress up, it fits on the back shelf when we are on the move or have seats in use

Please see the link below

Lefeuvre

Hello you can try the Marcododo in france