Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

PayPal yearly subscription

Paul n Jo

Paul n Jo

VIP Member
Hi to all,
When I went to advertise something’s on the owners club site I had to pay a yearly subscription via PayPal which I don’t have as a few years ago got hacked. But it went via PayPal using my credit card so my question is…how do I cancel the ongoing yearly payment as I don’t have PayPal? Is it something that the forums management can do for me?
Many thanks

paul

Hi to all,
When I went to advertise something’s on the owners club site I had to pay a yearly subscription via PayPal which I don’t have as a few years ago got hacked. But it went via PayPal using my credit card so my question is…how do I cancel the ongoing yearly payment as I don’t have PayPal? Is it something that the forums management can do for me?
Many thanks

paul

Hi Paul

Can drop me a message with your email address please?

Thanks

Pete

Hi to all,
Many thanks

paul

Hi Paul

Can drop me a message with your email address please?

Thanks

Pete

Back