Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Latest version of Marco Polo: launch in Scotland

Nice review. I have a 2019 model and don’t really see that much different other than the cockpit electronica and app controls etc.

Pity they have stuck with the electronic roof I’m sure Mercedes could have made life simpler and cheaper by just making the roof a manual option.

I’m still loving my MP and although we do not use it fully as often as we really should it also works as a good daily driver and general purpose family shuttle (with dogs).

We're keeping ours for similar reasons, its also a practical general purpose vehicle, we shift stuff in it plus stopping on a journey is more comfortable in the back. We've got a few squeaks now, but thats the probably usage/age. Do have a cost worry when the big electrics start to fail (the doors, roof), I stopped the extended warranty at 5 years old.

At the heart of the MP is a commercial vehicle the Vito so hopefully on going costs with running gear, suspension, brakes etc are fairly standard. That said yes the roof, door and electronics are a concern for older cars.

I am now retired so I can’t see me forking out £100k for a new one, in fact when I was working I doubt I would have My MP cost £54k 2019 with 6k mileage in 2022.

Back