Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dashboard Warning display

NauticalCamper

Hi again,

Has anyone ever had this fault repeatedly appear in their dash and then disappear? It is normally accompanied by a screeching sound like brakes rubbing (but apparently the brakes are fine) and then when it comes on the steering feels less responsive.
Any help or experiences would, as always, be appreciated.

Attachments

• 19cbaa24-eaf3-4fc5-8885-fd813a204604.jpeg
    19cbaa24-eaf3-4fc5-8885-fd813a204604.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 26
Hello,
I recently had the same PreSafe warning and upon taking it the Mercedes they replaced an ABS sensor and also found a parking break fault. They charged £100 + VAT for the diagnostic and approx £200 for parts and labour.

Hi again,

Has anyone ever had this fault repeatedly appear in their dash and then disappear? It is normally accompanied by a screeching sound like brakes rubbing (but apparently the brakes are fine) and then when it comes on the steering feels less responsive.
Hi, I had that coming down a very steep and winding road in France with a holiday load. I also had the smell of very hot brakes!!
Camped up for 3 days and found the light had gone off.
It came on again on another steep winding route. Adjusted my driving style and all OK
Since back home in Blighty I have had no issues.

Hi again,

Yes i have had the same problem with one ABS sensor.. you can drive with no ABS just take it easy...it happened to me last may in Praha and I managed to finish my holidays and drove back 1300 miles ...and take the MP to the local dealer

ABS sensors! - have now replaced both rears... gives weird screen info and driving - I think RHSR even prevents the sliding door opening !!!!

Back