Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bike rack

James Dowler

I’m looking for a Marco Polo camper van bike rack and would like some advice on what to buy and where to look. All suggestions welcome! Thanks

Coops

I’m looking for a Marco Polo camper van bike rack and would like some advice on what to buy and where to look. All suggestions welcome! Thanks
Hi, we have a towbar mounted Thule Velospace XT3, the tilt function on this model allows the tailgate to be opened with bikes loaded on the carrier.. Not all tilt bike carriers have the right clearance to allow the tailgate to be opened with the carrier on the van so check this. We also have the Thule XT cargo box. The carrier is expensive but worth it.

Halsall-

Hi, we have a towbar mounted Thule Velospace XT3, the tilt function on this model allows the tailgate to be opened with bikes loaded on the carrier.. Not all tilt bike carriers have the right clearance to allow the tailgate to be opened with the carrier on the van so check this. We also have the Thule XT cargo box. The carrier is expensive but worth it.
I agree perfect match, we have the same setup

Sventchik

Advice : we have the Atera Strada DL with 3 racks, and it works well ! You can open the tailgate when the rack is slided down.