Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Auxiliary Battery not charging

Pomeroy

I have a Marco Polo 2020 and the Auxiliary Battery in not charged or charging . Anyone had similar problem or how to resolve?
Cheers Bill

Hi Steve, Not sure as I received the message when switching on the ignition . I note my portable fridge only has power when the engine is turned on . The battery is seldom used , only when the fridge is used .

I'm sure there are more knowledgeable people on here with battery technology, but if your fridge, usb's and kitchen floor lights are working when the engine is running or on hook up then it could be your battery. The lifespan can be just 4 to 5 years, but often longer. Try hook up charging and check the voltage afterwards, if its 12.4 or below its probably the battery. Mine is nearly 6 years old and still OK, but the MP is a daily driver so gets constant charge

Hello! I had a battery charging problem that I discovered on my 2021 MP with easy up roof and automatic door.
The auxiliar battery monitor only camping utilities while engine battery is used for door and roof bed.
I changed my 3 year old engine battery because 3 times in 4 month the engine couldn"t start.
But it didn't help. So at the Van Pro Center of Brugge Belgium, they launch a new version of the MBAC and a electronic link between the 2 batteries (under MB warranty) and now everything is OK.
3 hours time is enough to charge 100% from 40% the additional battery with external electric cable.
Good luck

I have a Marco Polo 2020 and the Auxiliary Battery in not charged or charging . Anyone had similar problem or how to resolve?
Cheers Bill
I had this issue and by stopping turning the stop start off rectified it. The battery will start charging when the yellow ‘A’ on the dash turns to green.
Loads of other possibilities but this worked for me

Back