Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Windscreen Cover

Steve B

The front blind provided by Mercedes isn't great in my opinion, so I went for the external thermal Comfortz cover from the club shop as my first of my bigger purchases. I also went for a design on the front to break the sea of black, and I think it looks good. The cover went on really easily and quickly, and it feels pretty secure. Even in the sunshine it blacked out the cabin, but it has Velcro joins for the three pieces so you can let light in during the day. Some pics included.

blind 3.jpg blind 6.jpg blind 1.jpg

Method7

I thought about one. We did 6 nights in Scotland roughing it pull offs beside the road, beach car parks and one retail park with a Pizza Hut and M&S for wine. Regardless of the fact that it’s a sound giveaway to our clandestine camping I don’t think we need one.

Maybe a hot summer and a couple of campsites we will have a new opinion.

Steve B

I just went by the experience of my VW friends who use the internal screens, which work fine and they do use them, but this seems a bit more simple to attach. We tend to camp in the summer so perhaps that's where you do need one

S

silvergreenie

VIP Member
Hi Steve

I recently purchased a used MP 2017, keen to get a better screen cover, I like yours a lot. Contacted the company this morning, they said they don't use the MP logo for screen covers.

Appreciate if you can clarify whether the screen cover was purchased with the logo from Comfortz

Many thanks
Sue

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
I just use the winter silver padded scree cover frim Amazin £9.99 works great

S

silvergreenie

VIP Member
Thank you, do you have a link to the item please

S

silvergreenie

VIP Member
Hi Steve, can you confirm the logo was done by Comfortz, available to any customer.

S

silvergreenie

VIP Member
Thanks for replying
Yes, I asked and they said they’re never used the MP logo. Shame because I really really like the look.

Steve B

OK, mine is the Mercedes Benz logo not the Marco Polo logo, might make a difference as they have definitely supplied the MB logo as per the picture.

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
Thank you, do you have a link to the item please
Just go on amazon and look for xlarge winter windscreen cover. Its silver padded with wings that tuck in the driver & passenger frint doors to secure it.