Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wheels -- can I use These for That

Jamboree

I have a set of Wheels (mounted with winter tires) that I use on my 2013 Subaru Legacy (estate).
These are steel rims and i don't use them that often.

I am soon purchasing a Marco Polo (2018) and was wondering if I could put these current Subaru rims on the new Marco polo.

I know there's a small chance this will work, but I thought - "maybe the odds are in my favor".

And assuming it's not an easy answer --- is there somewhere on the www that you can direct me so I can continue my research.

I'm sure I can just try-it, however If I'm confident the rims wont fit, then I'll sell them with the car before I get my hands on the Marco Polo.

Thanks

caMPike

Rims specification consists of several figures:
Bolts pitch in mm for MB MP has to be 112mm, second is depth “ET” number in mm, my MP has 17” wheels with ET50 and rim wide 6,5”, ET and wide vary in case of larger wheel 18 or 19”
Beside that figures is another factor: weight, MP is much heavier than Subaru and the rims have to be build for higher load otherwise serious problems with geometry and stearing might occur.
I spent a lot of time to find alternate rims beside original MB and there were only 2 options, don’t believe that wheels from Subaru would fit.

Jamboree

Rims specification consists of several figures:
Bolts pitch in mm for MB MP has to be 112mm, second is depth “ET” number in mm, my MP has 17” wheels with ET50 and rim wide 6,5”, ET and wide vary in case of larger wheel 18 or 19”
Beside that figures is another factor: weight, MP is much heavier than Subaru and the rims have to be build for higher load otherwise serious problems with geometry and stearing might occur.
I spent a lot of time to find alternate rims beside original MB and there were only 2 options, don’t believe that wheels from Subaru would fit.

Thank You -- this is a great response and I appreciate the help.