Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

V300d AMG Marco Polo

J

Jonno

VIP Member
In the excitement of purchasing our MP I failed to look for the spare wheel, tool kit, jack etc. Planning a short break soon so thought I'd just familiarise myself with where they are located. Wheel first, large plastic cover on the rear underside, it must be under that ? ,no nothing . Cradle in situe but no spare wheel. so turned my attention to look for the jack, brace, wheel locks etc, no idea where they are. The MP only has the MBUX manual and the on line one does not mention the tool kit location . So can anyone inform me on this, its a 2021 model

KDM

Hmm, my 2018 AMG has a full-sized wheel under the rear of the body. It's on a cable and is lowered by inserting the jack handle in a port and cranking it down. Jack and tool bag are in the wall of the right rear of the vehicle. There's a plastic lever you turn, pop off a piece of the wall and there it is. Very space conservative. I couldn't get it back in its birth so now it lives in the accessory bag with the folding chairs.

J

Jonno

VIP Member
Thanks KDM. Oddly just found an almost identical post on here which outlines the situation with the later MP's, run flats ! so no spare or foam. I'll certainly look for the tools especially the locking wheel nut socket, cheers again J.

Reactions: KDM

SteveR

Jack etc in O/S/R interior boot trim
I believe that current / latest MP's do not have a spare. Have a search on the forum as there are other threads on this