Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Second set of rear double seats

Kirk Trewin

Kirk Trewin

VIP Member
hi all

Looking for some advice. I want to purchase another pair of rear seats so that we can carry 6 passengers when not in “Camper Mode”.

Is it possible to do this? Can the seats be bought and fitted retrospectively and has anyone else’s done this? If so, what’s the cost?

Our van has only twin tracks on the floor and not the triple tracks I’ve seen in other posts.

Kirk

C

Crispin

VIP Member
Hi there yes I am interested in this too, twin rail double seat in black leather... hopefully just plug in and slide?
seen some on E bay, but would want to get correct advice on purchasing correct set up, ueful extra for thes multipurpose vans!

Bebe

Hi I'm also interested to know the answer to this, it may make the difference between going for the full camping setup vs a Horizon. Does anyone have any knowledge about whether it is possible to simply slide in an extra bench seat in place of the sleeping bench bit at the back? Also, is it possible to use this extra bench seat, non-reclined, to make up the bed with the existing reclining seat, with an extra mattress on top for comfort? This would be awesome!
We only need one extra seat but it seems that finding a van with the extra rail may prove difficult and in any case surely wouldn't work to create the bed.
Thanks in advance!