Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rubber strips now in the UK!

Finally the rubber strips to fit the floor rail are available in the UK :)

I’ve still only got the EU part number (thank you Marco group on Facebook) but our dealer found it from this fine

“The cover fits all V-Class, Marco Polo, Viano etc.
MB Part # A6396840918/7C45 1 part 1m 12€ incl. Tax.”

We’ve got a three rail MP coming so going to get 6 of them so we can have a few different lengths for when we move the seat around

Edit- we just had an update from the dealer: By the way, it looks like the protective strips you wanted come with your Marco as standard!

Last edited:

Katie

Thanks for the info.
I wanted these too but will wait and see what I get when mp delivered - sometime in the unknown future!

ding33

Hi

My local dealer (Epsom) told me that as this part didn’t come with my car they were unable to provide it as ‘they couldn’t search for it on their system’... in other words Computer Says No!

Have any dealers in the South West London area able to provide these?

Many thanks

David

Katie

Got my rubber strips today - ordered directly from Germany MB
Very efficient service and make the floor look so much smarter as well as keeping the crud out of the runners

Got my rubber strips today - ordered directly from Germany MB
Very efficient service and make the floor look so much smarter as well as keeping the crud out of the runners

Hi Katie,
Where did you order from?

I’ve completely given up on my dealer getting them now :-(

Katie

I ordered them direct.
I should have paid a charge to my bank for the bank transfer but they waived this charge as it was such a small amount

Katie

When you order them you get the details of their bank account and they follow up with emails to let you know where things are - less than a week from order to delivery.

Ian

Has anyone purchased these recently as the link in this thread no longer seems to work?

GeorgeG

Has anyone purchased these recently as the link in this thread no longer seems to work?

I bought 4 of the rubber strips from my local Mercedes dealer. They are the same for all V-Class vehicles (and Vito’s I think). I could let you have the part number, but I’m in Canada until 10th October. I’m sure your local dealer will be able to locate them. When I ordered mine the main warehouse had over 100 in stock so they are a common item.

GeorgeG

Hahahahhahahhahahahahahha!

Actually trying the commercial side might work better than the car side!

Fortunately, the parts department in our local Mercedes dealer knew exactly what to look for and they arrived the next day from Milton Keynes.

However, it would appear from posts on this forum that there are several dealers who are totally clueless when it comes to all aspects of the MP. It seems I am very lucky having such a good local dealer in Dorchester.