Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Private Reg PO10 BED

DonnyMac

People buy plates to show wealth, then individuality, then vanity.

If you have a 2017/18 new to the country vehicle you're not going to mask the plate.

If you have a couple of quid, which presumably new MP buyers do, you probably made it, so not frivolous.

£1300 for a plate that masks a brand new vehicle, that isn't personal nor individual as it says half the words printed on the back of the van is optimistic, to be polite.

This on the basis you can buy similar for £250 from the dvla.

Good luck.

Steve G

Ok, thanks for your reply to my retorical response to yours. Are you aiming to respond critically to anyone who posts in this section if you don't agree? This is a 'club' is it not? Let's keep posts positive. Please don't reposed to this again.

DonnyMac

When their first post is selling something, something that is overpriced, yeah, I'll probably criticise it.

I'll try hard not to reposed again, when I find out what that means.

Oh, you can buy a lot of bed cheaper :Thumbs up:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171129-121025.jpg
    Screenshot_20171129-121025.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

DonnyMac

If you come from Slough you can have this one for £250...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171129-122346.jpg
    Screenshot_20171129-122346.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 33

Roy C

I have a private reg with my initials but I won’t be in a rush to put it on when I get my MP and cover up that I have a brand new car. I like having a private reg so people I know recognise my car but it’s more vanity to keep it off initially.

I have no problem with people posting something for sale even if it’s a first / second post and I equally have no issue with someone offering their opinion about the price. I like seeing that discourse as long as it’s kept basically friendly.

Steve G - any details on the MP you’ve got on order? Maybe an introduction in the relevant section and we can welcome you properly.