Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Plastic gizmo

Wobbles

Just picked up my new MP and am trying to sort out what everything does. any ideas what this is for?

Attachments

• IMG_4499.jpg
    IMG_4499.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 4

mptripsaway

Just picked up my new MP and am trying to sort out what everything does. any ideas what this is for?
It's stows in the drawer divider of the under- bench drawer and is used to adjust the catches (Seat Sliders) in the floor runners.

Last edited:

Method7

My Horizon has 2 sets (rows) of these mounting points, I guess they are left over from the original V-Class two rows of seats, it would make sense that the 5th seat uses these also. They are a bit of a pain really since they prevent me from sliding the rear seat all the way forward. I will (when properly motivated) move the seat onto the these forward fixings and slide the rear ones out of the way and into the boot space. This should give me much more boot space and I should be able to set up the bed in the middle of the van, leaving the boot free for luggage.

This would be much more practical for weekends mountainbiking where I can then keep the bike safely in the boot and wild camp In peace. This was our old V280 setup

Attachments

• E7C53124-D4BE-41C7-A337-D19946CC0DCC.jpeg
    E7C53124-D4BE-41C7-A337-D19946CC0DCC.jpeg
    867.5 KB · Views: 19