Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It has arrived!

Drichens

Our brand new MP Sport arrived today, delivered by Mercedes Carlisle. I have been very impressed with the service they provided and helpful attitude when we started looking at the car. They even allowed us a test drive on our own with our elderly labrador in the passenger compartment to make sure he could get in and out.

We have not gone crazy with added extras, just a shower head, seat rail protectors, windscreen cover and Brandup carpets. Hmmm this list actually does look quite long.

After agonising about this car or a California I am surprised at how pleased I am with the basket arrangement for carrying the camping chairs. This has been cited as one of the major shortfalls in the Marco Polo, however, neither car has great camping chairs and I easily fitted our 2 more comfortable folding chairs in the basket as replacements and still had room in the tray for the electric hook up cable, shower head, tool kit, awning winder, windscreen cover, first aid kit and tool kit. Moreover all these can be accessed even when there is luggage on the rear parcel shelf via the zips. Try doing that in a California as the rear door pocket will not accomodate other chairs.

We are now eagerly looking forward to getting out there and using it.