Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I'm feeling silly to ask these questions....

Jamboree

OK - I just took ownership of the marco polo and I have a few questions -- YES I should be able to answer these questions myself through the manual, HOWEVER I bought the car in Switzerland, the owners manual that was provided is in German and the dealer took it back to get it changed to English.

1) I want to change the drive mode to Eco or sport or comfort. For the life of me, I can't remember how to do that.
2) The command - online, Am I right in assuming I should be able to use Apple Car Play. I can't figure out how to do that and the dealer person was stumped.
3) The dealer played with the auxiliary heater, I assumed it was turned off - however when I went back to check the car it was still on. Can you tell me how to make sure (100% sure) the aux. heater is turned off.
4) When I test drove the car the steering wheel would "shake" when I was speeding. I didn't feel it on the drive home, how do I turn that on.
5) I turned the command online to English, however the "owners manual" that is in the command online keeps coming up as German

Thanks --- I'm sure I should be able to figure these out but I'm stumped at the moment.

SteveR

Hi - You know you can download the english version don't you? Although you may have a swiss spec vehicle and it may be different

Jamboree

Seriously, there's a place I can download the manual --- NO I didn't know that (that's how new I am to this vehicle - I've driven it a whopping 3miles).

Do you possibly know the web address. I appreciate the help.

SteveR

You can view online. I downloaded a manual and have it on both my phone and tablet so it is always with me. Have a read of this thread....

Jamboree

You can view online. I downloaded a manual and have it on both my phone and tablet so it is always with me. Have a read of this thread....

Is that the interactive app? I can't find that on my phone (ios app store). I find it on the computer but not on the phone. I've tried 2 different iphones (both phones "registered" in different countries).

Last edited:

SteveR

Is that the interactive app? I can't find that on my phone (ios app store). I find it on the computer but not on the phone. I've tried 2 different iphones (both phones "registered" in different countries).
I don't recall where, but there is a download available (you'll have to google it). I downloaded the pdf and have that on my phone / tablet so I can read it without internet. I'll have a look later when I'm home for a link

SteveR

Thank you - this is exactly what i needed to stop asking all these documented questions/answers. I, for some reason, just couldn't find the links when I was searching so your link was so nice.
No problem - it isn't easy to find to be fair. And I wouldn't worry about asking questions, that's what forums are for :)
Enjoy your MP

KDM

OK - I just took ownership of the marco polo and I have a few questions -- YES I should be able to answer these questions myself through the manual, HOWEVER I bought the car in Switzerland, the owners manual that was provided is in German and the dealer took it back to get it changed to English.

1) I want to change the drive mode to Eco or sport or comfort. For the life of me, I can't remember how to do that.
2) The command - online, Am I right in assuming I should be able to use Apple Car Play. I can't figure out how to do that and the dealer person was stumped.
3) The dealer played with the auxiliary heater, I assumed it was turned off - however when I went back to check the car it was still on. Can you tell me how to make sure (100% sure) the aux. heater is turned off.
4) When I test drove the car the steering wheel would "shake" when I was speeding. I didn't feel it on the drive home, how do I turn that on.
5) I turned the command online to English, however the "owners manual" that is in the command online keeps coming up as German

Thanks --- I'm sure I should be able to figure these out but I'm stumped at the moment.
There's apps out there to help. "Guides" and "Mercedes ME" both are awesome, Guides is a slick cellphone or tablet version of the owner's manual and ME tells you everything about your vehicle, mileage, doors open, on an on, phenominal. I'm American, I bought in Italy; although I can converse the technical stuff is a little challenging. The "Dynamic" button on the center console will switch you between "Comfort" "Sport" "Economy" and "Manual" Dynamic.jpg

Jamboree

There's apps out there to help. "Guides" and "Mercedes ME" both are awesome, Guides is a slick cellphone or tablet version of the owner's manual and ME tells you everything about your vehicle, mileage, doors open, on an on, phenominal. I'm American, I bought in Italy; although I can converse the technical stuff is a little challenging. The "Dynamic" button on the center console will switch you between "Comfort" "Sport" "Economy" and "Manual" View attachment 449
The app --- yes and no. I have a USA iPhone/app store. The app is NOT on the USA store because the car is NOT sold there. I've been in contact with apple to be able to download the European app (in a language I don't speak) but they are saying this is not an option. I appreciate the help and after doing a bunch of research I've been able to answer many of my own questions, but while doing that I've come up with even more questions. For example - in the picture you added, what is the "A" for. I can't find that in any of the documents I've found.