Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I HAVE HIT THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT.

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
A RED (S) has just appeared on my MP dash. Yes I have the MP 220D Sport, but there is no S on the gear leaver, just D.P.R. Any shed any red light on my RED S. I Have had the van now 11 months never seen it before. Dave.

Steve B

There is a dynamic setting switch for the gearbox on the left side of the large rotary controller. It is normally C for comfort but you can select E for economy or S for sport

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
There is a dynamic setting switch for the gearbox on the left side of the large rotary controller. It is normally C for comfort but you can select E for economy or S for sport
Many thanks Steve, that explains it, because its on the wife's side of the van, she is not sporty, nor is she dynamic, but she does guess and presses all the wrong buttons.hehe. gotta love her. Thanks matey.

ChrisG

Many thanks Steve, that explains it, because its on the wife's side of the van, she is not sporty, nor is she dynamic, but she does guess and presses all the wrong buttons.hehe. gotta love her. Thanks matey.
guessing your wife is not a member...or you are very brave!!!

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
She's Definately not a member, if she was I would be driving a Morris Pinor. #CURTAINS. HeHe