Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Horizon bed

peter moore

Daft question I know but having owned a California before I presume that the rear seats slide easily back and forth when upright? I’ve got one on order but the salesman could show me how this worked in the horizon.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks, Peter

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Hi Peter,

I have a Marco Polo and not a Marco Polo Horizon. However, I have tried to move the seat in an MB dealerships demo Horizon. Personally I found the seat very heavy to move (it is a three seater bench rather than a two seat bench that I have in my vehicle). I found that I needed to sit in the middle of the seat and then stretch down to the bottom right hand corner of the seat to reach the lever used to move the seat, and then push back with my legs to move it. Not the easiest to be honest, but maybe I was using the wrong method, or I’m just too old !! Hope this helps. KR Andy B.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nelson400

Hi Peter, We have the 2018 MP Horizon and Andy P is correct - small handle at base of bottom right bench seat and push back with legs to move bench forward or back. First time takes a moment but after that you get used to it and easy enough to move to and fro. Best wishes!