Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello everyone

Hello people I'm delighted as were picking up our 250d amg
On the 19th.we cant wait ;)) it's not got the aux air heater tho :( but it's does have a aux hot water coolant function so maybe we ll be ok.fingers crossed worst case is i have to have one fitted but we'll see how it goes I suppose.I've enjoyed reading the posts on here and il post back after collection oh and is there anything i should check on handover ie (remote is working that kind of stuff )mercedes me and all that ?? thanks everyone speak soon

RFT

Congrats. Ask the dealer in advance to make sure they fit the 50amp red fuse and to charge the leisure battery, if only to make sure that the roof goes up.

Congrats. Ask the dealer in advance to make sure they fit the 50amp red fuse and to charge the leisure battery, if only to make sure that the roof goes up.
yeah
Many thanks

Well it's funny you should say that,because I have already asked them to charge it as when viewing the mp,it wouldn't raise up.And the salesman had no idea why after numerous atemps with key in all sorts of positions we conceded defeat although the seats worked so hopefully this will be sorted ,but il send him an email and let him know top tip thanks for sharing, on the off chance I have to plug it in myself where is it located under the cool box ? And how would one gain access to it ? Thanks