Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from another Newbie

Not just new to the Magnificent Marco but also to Campers etal.
Almost a septuagenarian but mentally a LOT younger.
Have spent virtually all my life camping, always in a small tent and for the past 6 years on a motorbike in the warmer Iberian peninsula and France. Being retired I’m able to loose myself for several months a year and plan continue my travels albeit in the comfort of a Camper.
4 months ago nothing was further from my mind but my wife and common sense prevailed and thus last November whilst passing Martins Motorhomes at Exeter, I was ‘obliged’ to stop and look. The MP immediately caught my eye and although I knew nothing about campers, this was THE ONE.
Knowing I knew nothing, I spent the next month visiting many dealerships and reading any books or magazines in order to make an ‘Informed decision’. Nothing but nothing I looked at, and there were many, could prise me away from my first love thus the deal was done, a Christmas present to each other.
Boxing Day and off on our first adventure, a week at Riverside near Plymouth finding out what we knew we didn’t know. Great, albeit cold weather but slept up in the ‘penthouse’, warm, comfortable and happy. Same again 2 week later.
A huge learning curve, but don’t regret a thing...except l now have to sell my motorbike, ‘she’ says.
My new ‘love’ ...2009, left hand drive, 51k miles, just run in with the speedo calibrated in K’s not mph.
Left hand drive?.. because we intend to spend our time in the warm, and whilst in the yUK my mobile has an app which shows speed in mph set up on the dash.
Being retired campers we are in luxury, we have our ‘Tent on Wheels’ and much of our camping kit is transferable, quids in.