Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finance

alex

Hi guys im looking to buy a marco polo from mercedes but struggling on finance facilities. I wanted to get traditional motorhome finance i.e up to 10 years to keep monthly payments down but this isn't something mercedes do. How have you guys financed your vans, is it HP, PCP etc? thanks

WILLH

If you can find a MB dealer who uses Blackhorse as well as MBFS then Blackhorse can finance camper vans with 10 year terms

alex

Thanks for your reply. I did say about blackhorse to the merc salesman today and he said he's never heard of doing finance for that long so i said i have had various caravans and motorhomes (never camper vans) with that set up. I just wondered if it was the fact that marco polos are not registered as camper vans (motorhome type vehicles to the general public)and that's why they couldn't offer this type of finance on marco polos.

WILLH

If the garage you are buying from use Blackhorse and don’t normally finance camper vans then they should be able to offer the longer repayment time if they contact their Blackhorse rep and tell them the situation.

The other option is to contact Blackhorse directly and ask if they provide finance for any of your local MB dealers.