Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Facelift Brochure Now Online

Atomic84

The facelift brochure is now available to download on the Mercedes UK website

http://tools.mercedes-benz.co.uk/current/passenger-cars/e-brochures/v-class.pdf

New 2.0 Engine options are 220d and 300d (163bhp and 239bhp)
New 9G-Tronic 9-speed auto gearbox
Looks like the Diesel Auxiliary Air Heater is now standard on Marco Polo (doesn't look like it's available on Horizon)
Digital Radio is now fitted as standard
Don't need to upgrade to 19" wheels on the Sport model when fitting the Tow Pack (unless you have a 5th seat or Horizon)
Additional colours aof Hyancinth Red and Graphite Grey

Horizon RRP ranges from £52405 (220d Sport) to £58900 (300d AMG Line)
Full fat RRP ranges from £57550 (220d Sport) to £64045 (300d AMG Line)

No CO2, RFL, or final OTR prices published as i'm assuming WLTP testing hasn't been completed yet.

Steve B

Glad to see Mercedes managed to crack the biggest puzzle in car making history, how to mount a digital aerial in a £50k plus vehicle :). Seems like they picked up on the confusion they caused through the different heaters and just put the independent air heater in as standard (as per VW). Not a huge amount of change though, which is positive for us old model owners.

Method7

239bhp that’s what the 250 should have been, expecting £5k for a measly 30bhp is daylight robbery.

Epigram

I had just ordered when the new models were announced. I contemplated cancelling my order but decided it wasn’t worth the wait and losing the use until they become available in the UK.

I was away skiing in France at the time and had seen a nice 4 matic V Clsss coping happily in the snow.

4WD is only available in LHD but I spend around half the year in Europe so don’t consider this an issue for me.

The MB dealer in Gap had the new prices so I went to price one up. He rang last week to say he has a V300D 4WD on order as a demonstrator and he expects it to arrive in September. I told him I will be over for a test drive.

By then I should be completely familiar with my MP 250AMG in the mountains so it will be interesting to compare the differences.

Watch this space.....!