Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Diesel heater fitted Dirtyweekenders

Denste

We have recently had a diesel heater fitted at Dirtyweekenders in Worcester and they were amazing, from start to finish very friendly and helpful with lots of knowledge about the product (spec and fitting). They were able to fit a solar panel at the same time the MP was in having the heater done which saved us a second trip, the detailing and the finish is incredible definitely up to the Mercedes standard. The owner John and his wife took time to listen to understand exactly what we wanted to do with the van trips and holidays and work out and advised on what heater and solar panel would be best suited for our needs, both items were fitted in one and half days and the van came back spotless. Dirtyweekenders also have a shop which is fully stocked out with everything you will need for your days /holidays away and all at very reasonable prices, I can highly recommend them if you need work Carried out or buying things for your holidays.

jaffa

Out of interest, how much was the heater all fitted? With my van coming up to 5 years old, I am a bt more relaxed about letting someone drill holes in it!

Denste

Out of interest, how much was the heater all fitted? With my van coming up to 5 years old, I am a bt more relaxed about letting someone drill holes in it!
I think it was about £1800 for the heater fitted, we had a solar panel fitted at the same time so the bill was all together. They did an amazing job would highly recommended them for work to your van, and a diesel heater is a game changer there are brilliant.

G

Graham Adlard

VIP Member
We have recently had a diesel heater fitted at Dirtyweekenders in Worcester and they were amazing, from start to finish very friendly and helpful with lots of knowledge about the product (spec and fitting). They were able to fit a solar panel at the same time the MP was in having the heater done which saved us a second trip, the detailing and the finish is incredible definitely up to the Mercedes standard. The owner John and his wife took time to listen to understand exactly what we wanted to do with the van trips and holidays and work out and advised on what heater and solar panel would be best suited for our needs, both items were fitted in one and half days and the van came back spotless. Dirtyweekenders also have a shop which is fully stocked out with everything you will need for your days /holidays away and all at very reasonable prices, I can highly recommend them if you need work Carried out or buying things for your holidays.
Hi, have the heater but interested in solar panels. Can they also get the power sockets to run off the lesuire battery> Would love thier detials please.
Thank you. Graham

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Thank you

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
Hi, have the heater but interested in solar panels. Can they also get the power sockets to run off the lesuire battery> Would love thier detials please.
Thank you. Graham
I would also like to know that please

Steve B

Hi @Ian M There are a few threads on retro fitting diesel heaters, this is one. Also, if you post in the VIP sales areas only a % of people will be able to respond as its locked for replies for people like me :) Hope this helps