Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

DAB radio and the internet

Steve B

I've got my hotspot working and can get google up on the command screen (a German version by the looks of it), and can play DAB radio but via media setting and selecting the channel from the smart phone. Has anyone got the digital channels saved or available on the command screen in the 'internet radio' tab?

ding33

We use that tab and it works well - from memory need to activate personal hotspot for it to work (but from what you say above you have already done this?)

Steve B

We use that tab and it works well - from memory need to activate personal hotspot for it to work (but from what you say above you have already done this?)
Thanks, I'll try it again. Did you have to do anything or just went to the tab and the channels were there?

ding33

Think if you go to tab with hotspot activated it will load up for a while and then channels will be there. Let me try and have a look over the weekend to confirm.

Steve B

Think if you go to tab with hotspot activated it will load up for a while and then channels will be there. Let me try and have a look over the weekend to confirm.
Got it working, had to create a free account with tuneln and now have the channels through the hot spot.