Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Can’t send a GPS location from phone to MP anymore

StevieG

Hi all!
I don’t seem to be able to send a GPS location from my iPhone (Mercedes ME app) to the MP anymore?
This used to work perfectly and was the easiest way to program the MP’s sat nav.
Anyone seen this issue? Any ideas?
Thanks,
Steve

Steve B

I've found this as well, I send a destination from my app and it says 'sent successfully' or words to that effect, but then nothing arrives? Thought it was just me. Don't know why or when it started.

StevieG

I've found this as well, I send a destination from my app and it says 'sent successfully' or words to that effect, but then nothing arrives? Thought it was just me. Don't know why or when it started.
I’m getting a response something like ‘this service not activated’ (will have to check properly next time I use the MP) … I’d not changed anything though and assumed I’d get access to all Mercedes ME for at least 3 years from new? Do we have to renew each year? Bought new in Aug20, but not exactly sure when the problem started.
The rest of the app seems to work ok - vehicle status data; unlock and lock MP from phone; etc

Steve B

I’m getting a response something like ‘this service not activated’ (will have to check properly next time I use the MP) … I’d not changed anything though and assumed I’d get access to all Mercedes ME for at least 3 years from new? Do we have to renew each year? Bought new in Aug20, but not exactly sure when the problem started.
The rest of the app seems to work ok - vehicle status data; unlock and lock MP from phone; etc
I've renewed the ME and it all works except the map destination transmission. You don't need to renew until three years, don't think the issue is around subscription.

Steve B

select where u want on the map.
select share.
scroll along to the mercedes me icon.
send.
done.
Thanks, I've sent this way but it still eventually sends the same way through the ME app as selecting the internal map. Is said 'success' when i sent, I'll check shortly to see if it arrived.

Method7

I tried this at the WE but nothing arrived at the car.. although I’m not sure where to look, where do sent locations hide in the MB Me app? Also my remote lock / unlock are now disabled.