Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Apple Play

Jamboree

I've done some searches on the forums and can't find an answer so if there is a thread, please point me in that direction.
I just took ownership of a 2018 Marco Polo with Comand Online.

I understood that apple play was available on the unit. Can anyone tell me if this is true? and if so, where can I find the instructions on how to do that.

Thanks

Ian

I don’t think this is true but I’d love to know how to make it work if I’m wrong.

Richard Dee

I have been doing a bit of research on this one and am struggling, I found this link but am unsure for £399. http://www.xcarlink.co.uk/product.php?productid=522&cat=22&page=1. I also installed a Dension DAB device which worked briefly only to find that the current build is not fully compatible with NTG5.1 which I think is what is installed. It worked briefly. The developer in Hungary has stated that they will have a build ready within 2 to16 weeks or so from Dension. I have seen loads of Android ODB2 port type solutions but again this is risking it. I will try to get this sorted as I had a Pioneer in my last Vito which did the lot. I really hate the command on-line, and miss been able just to ask spotify what to play. A £50k plus vechcle with tech. that is redundant is pretty poor. I too was sold the vehicle on the premise it would do this, though Sandown did give me the bike rack when I realised it would not work. Mercedes call centre not at all helpful with this one, yet loads of code out there to do it but might invalid our warranties. So any advice also welcome.

Attachments

• 112019-05-05 12.20.09.jpg
    112019-05-05 12.20.09.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 112019-05-05 12.58.38.jpg
    112019-05-05 12.58.38.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 112019-05-05 13.04.36.jpg
    112019-05-05 13.04.36.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 112019-05-05 13.13.48.jpg
    112019-05-05 13.13.48.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 35

Method7

If the MP had Apple play on it, after pairing with your phone it would just work. There is no way Apple would license a product that buried its functionality, which is probably why it’s not on there.

It doesn’t bother me really, like @Richard Dee I too had a air play pioneer in my old v-class and it was far superior.

peter moore

If the MP had Apple play on it, after pairing with your phone it would just work. There is no way Apple would license a product that buried its functionality, which is probably why it’s not on there.

It doesn’t bother me really, like @Richard Dee I too had a air play pioneer in my old v-class and it was far superior.
Hi there. We have an A class which has the audio 20 system and CarPlay works on that. I pick my MP up in a few weeks time which has command on it and I’m hoping there will be a way to activate it!