Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

5th Seat Brand new available

simon_mp_amg

Hi People.

I have for sale a brand new never used 5th Seat its leather and in the light colour.

These are well in access of £1000 new and this is new as i took this out the day i purchased my vehicle.

Please msg me if interested.

Thanks

Simon

James G

Hi Simon,
I am planning on puchasing an ex-demo MP 4 seater. In order to put in this 5th seat do I need to have 3 floor rails rather than the standard 2?
thanks
James

James G

Thanks, won 'to be able to do that then. On the German MB website they have the option of an extra 2 seater row for MP, shame they don't do the same in uk. I'm assuming only need 2 rails for the 2 seater which I might try and get when next in Germany.
Thanks for your help

Clive

Hi James

I'm new to this site and noticed you want a 5th seat. Did you make the trip to Germany for one that uses two rails?
We have a 2-seater for sale, never used. Our V6 Marco' is LHD but I wouldn't expect that to make a difference.

Clive

funkyegg

Hi James

I'm new to this site and noticed you want a 5th seat. Did you make the trip to Germany for one that uses two rails?
We have a 2-seater for sale, never used. Our V6 Marco' is LHD but I wouldn't expect that to make a difference.

Clive
Hi Clive, I am interested. Please can you send me some Pics to [email protected] cheers

vin K

Hi James

Clive

Hi Clive
Do you still have this for sale?